soupflavoredsoupsoupflavoredsoup

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

None of this is funny.

Stuffed! Stuffed!

It could have started at about 5 minutes in and been exactly the same. I don't care for the subtext of this either. The dichotomy between getting "help" and murdering people. The mental health system is a seriously flawed, abusive, and generally corrupt business, and it's been ruining countless peoples lives for generations. But for you, it's just a prop in your aimless and trite horror story. Also, the wallpaper background (which you didn't make yourself) is distracting.

OwlTurd Cartoon Comic Collaboration - Bad Winter is Coming By Essence Cartoon OwlTurd Cartoon Comic Collaboration - Bad Winter is Coming By Essence Cartoon

I live in Florida and this is exactly how it is.

Doctor Sun Doctor Sun

Is AIDS the joke? Is it A joke? Who are you trying to impress with this shit?

Detejubaraaleks responds:

Your mom!

Mr. Freeman, part 0 Mr. Freeman, part 0

Yes, get rid of things that matter to you or you're not a real person. Because real people delete all their files and randomly get rid of things they use. Real people inconvenience themselves just for the sake of being different. Uh huh.

Sherry Birkin Deepthroat Loop Sherry Birkin Deepthroat Loop

Is there no whistle anymore?

Raw Latex 3 Raw Latex 3

Why she didn't ride his face though?

♪♫ My 2015 ♫♪ ♪♫ My 2015 ♫♪

Aw, man. You moved in with your girl, your cat is the kind that looks unhappy, and you've been drawing pictures. That's harsh, dude. I hope you pull through. I hope things look up for you. Our prayers are with you.

LinkTCOne responds:

You do realise this is satire, right?

ChristmasTime With Father Falco! ChristmasTime With Father Falco!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! EXPLOSIONS AND THE DEATH OF A FAMILY AT THE HOLIDAYS! PERFECT! SO FUNNY! YES! THAT'S HILARIOUS! You're so creative! Such a wonderful sense of humor! You're the greatest! Front page material! You should do this professionally. I hope you make a lot of money in your animation career. If you haven't already gone to college for this, I hope you do. You've got a bright future ahead of you. You should be a professional comedian and animator. You're really top notch. You understand humor in a way that most people don't. This is just fantastic. Great job! You get $15,000 for this! It's just THAT good! WOW! BRAVO!

SirLenward responds:

what!?!? XD

SEQUENCE SEQUENCE

So to be clear, you didn't draw any of the characters, right? This is a sprite movie, same as if you used Mario or Sonic sprites, and the part you did was arranging them in Flash and adding some blood and stuff, right? I'm voting low because this isn't clearly indicated.

TechLeSSWaYz responds: