soupflavoredsoupsoupflavoredsoup

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Die for the Empire Die for the Empire

The page locking while loading is not normal. Why would that be normal? Is this malware?

TheBlackZword responds:

No, it is not malware. Google Chrome has some performance problems working with the compiler I used. However, the page unlocks after a few seconds and you can continue to use the rest of the browser while you wait for the page to unlock. I never once have had the browser crash.

Bvbbles Bvbbles

Bvbbles addiction is a real medical condition. If you or someone you know suffers from bvbbles addiction, call a certified psychiatrist today to be shamed and medicated. You have a disease and you cannot get over it by yourself. You need treatment. You need to be harmed by electricity and verbal abuse. You need to be detained. You need to be sexually violated by a medical professional and laughed at. Your life is already over. You cannot win. You will be destroyed. You are dead. But you need treatment. You need help. You need to come in for help. You need to come in for treatment. You need to be abused. You are not allowed to leave. The government will weigh in. You will be detained. You are less than a real person. You have a disease. You cannot go free. Your opinions don't matter. You're getting the drugs whether you want them or not. You are not a human being. You are diseased. You are an addict. You may not leave. You can't do this on your own. Let us give you the help you need. It's not up to you. You had your chance.

Hyper Tunnel Hyper Tunnel

So hot. Maybe it will help them get the timing.

Iron Sunset Iron Sunset

This is a scheme to collect emails! WTF?

Verzinsky responds:

Not really...

GRAND ADVENTURE! GRAND ADVENTURE!

I thought the writing was bullshit. I would have liked to see it written to be less lame.

Emptygoddess responds:

You make a valid complaint. Next time I'll try and write less lame.

Super OpenWorld Retro RPG Super OpenWorld Retro RPG

Wow, it's like a run and gun that's also a musical and it addresses social issues and stuff! Amazing! Where did you get the idea for something so unique and interesting? I wish I could come up with stuff like this.

Pjorg responds:

I would say just do a lot of game jams. They're only 48 hours and the constraints can force you to do things you'd never do otherwise.

Chompy Chompy

David Wise, Eveline Fischer, and Robin Beanland did the Donkey Kong Country soundtrack in 1994. You might want to attribute the music to one of them, rather than to "Step", as "Step" was only a year old when the song in your game was composed.

Other than that, nice game.

Kitty Punch Kitty Punch

YES. This is fresh. This game contributes to the overall level of freshness on the scene.

Nuclear Plant Nuclear Plant

There's no way to evade the enemies for as long as you'd need to to avoid taking damage. They move faster than the player at constant speeds and always move towards him. Even without the flyers blocking the way, they cluster too much to be jumpable, and they come from both sides and/or move towards whichever side you might try to go to. So the only way to stay alive is to keep buying extra health. Shooting them before they get near you would seem like the best move, but it takes like 6 or 7 upgrades to enable the weapons even shoot where you aim, let alone do any real damage before having to reload. Maybe I'm just not playing it right (choosing my upgrades poorly or something), but it feels like the upgrades just gradually take it from broken to playable. It'd be more fun if they went from, like, basic to awesome.

Old Man Baby Old Man Baby

I like the recent trend of putting really spacey moody music over otherwise fairly normal old-school style games, so it's like, "Oh man, this is really heavy. I think this is one of those games where it ends up making some kind of deep statement. I'm going to go about the whole thing with a very slight and very vague thunderstormy sense of sorrow and panic", where in days of yore, it would have been obnoxious circus music, and it'd have been like, "Oh what do I do? I jump around the thing and then I get to the thing. Okay.". That's pretty neat.